Texas Auto Insurance
Texas Auto insurance plans are designed to help cover potential car related damages, loss or injuries financially. It helps protect you, passengers, other drivers, pedestrians, property and your car. Auto insurance also helps protect you in the event of a lawsuit associated with an incident involving your car.
Texas Minimum Liability Requirements
- Bodily Injury Liability is $30,000 per person/ $60,000 per occurrence
- Property Damage Liability is $25,000
- Many carriers will give better pricing if a person selects one step up from the state minimum. Make sure you contact your Insurance Agent to discuss all of your options.
How can I save money on my Auto Insurance?
- Contact your insurance agent to discuss all available discounts.
- Good Student Discounts
- Driver Safety Discounts
- Driver Tenure Discounts
- Auto and Home Bundle Discounts
- Multi Car Discount
- Multi Driver Discounts
- Good Credit Discounts
- Many More
What kind of Auto Insurance Coverage do I need?
- Liability Insurance
- Collision Coverage
- Uninsured Motorist
- Under insured Motorist
- Personal Injury Protection
- Roadside Assistance
- Loss of Use
What if Multiple Adults are Living at the same address?
Any adult drivers, living at the same address, have to be on the same Auto Insurance Policy together, unless each person has their own policy and excludes all other adults at the location.
For additional information check with the Texas Department of Insurance Website.
Overwhelmed by all the auto insurance choices? Don’t be. We can make finding the right Auto Insurance plan easy. Let us help you find the plan you need at a rate you can afford.
We will provide you with rates from multiple insurance companies to help you shop for the best combination of price and coverage. We’ll clearly explain the options, so you can make the best decision on which plan works best for you.
Click here for a free car insurance quote